Want to work for us?
As an Administrative assistant, you will provide direct administrative support to the management as well as general assistance to the studio. You are the first meeting point of our client and an administrative/operational support for the studio.
What You Will Do
• Assist the management with operational aspects of running the studio including but not limited to organising studio meetings, staffing.
• Support the management with all administrative needs, including scheduling of meetings, answering phones, travel arrangement, expense report, correspondence, etc.
• Assist the management and studio with administrative aspects of projects including, project work and client coordination, design and image work for project proposals, meeting notes, project filing, design standards manuals, marketing materials, internal/external presentations.
• Assist with collection of consultant and billing invoices.
• Maintaining a clean, organised studio space. Physically and digitally.
• Other administrative duties as required.
• Answer and direct phone calls in a polite and friendly manner, respond to emails, enquires
• Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner, and answer any questions visitors have
• Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times
• Operate standard office equipment on a regular basis
• Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests and of calls received
• Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail
• Take inventory of supplies and restock as needed
• Maintain the general office filing system
• experience in an administrative support position
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat a plus
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and prioritise required
• Must be organised, efficient and enjoy working with a team
• Ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of management
• Exceptional customer service orientation
Annual Salary: £21,800
Job type: full time - part time can be an option
Osteopath and/or Physiotherapist -
We are currently looking for an experienced Osteopath and/or Physiotharapist to join our SF Studios Team. As a Therapist you will be responsible for providing a high standard of assessment, diagnosis, evaluation, treatment and advice to private patients. You will work alongside Physiotherapist, Osthepath, Sports Therapist and Acupuncturist.