Terms & Conditions
Drop in places are available for all scheduled classes subject to availability
Clients must arrive prior to the class start time and no later than 10 minutes after the class has started
Any client arriving 10 minutes late or more after the scheduled start time of the class will not be allowed to attend
All payments for classes are accepted by SF Movement Studio Ltd. Payment may be made by cash, debit or credit card (Visa/Mastercard only). Please note we do not accept American Express.
Once a purchase has been made a refund can not be offered if the purchase has been made within the 48 hour cancellation policy. Before this time we can offer a full refund via the payment method used, or credit can be added to the client's account.
Weekly and monthly passes
All Movement passes have an expiry date, please make sure that you are aware of the expiry date upon purchasing. Passes cannot be suspended or extended except in exceptional circumstances. Please email or write to our reception email with the details of your circumstance if you need to extend your pass, any decision to suspend or extend a pass is at the studio discretion.
If a class pack has been purchased and used then it is non-refundable.
Online booking for classes
Online bookings can be made, there is currently no time restriction on when bookings can be made
Clients can only book a class online if they have a class pack or pay for a drop in online
Class bookings can be cancelled up to 48 hours before class
Late cancellations where the class has been cancelled with less than 48 hours notice of the class are not refundable
Clients who have booked online have to sign-in at reception
For bookings made online clients need to sign-in to the class 10 minutes before the start time of the class. If they arrive less than 10 minutes before the class begins then their place will be opened up to a drop-in client and they will still be charged for the booking
Purchases made online can only be refunded via the online store, to the card that was used to make the payment. Purchases made online cannot be returned to a client account
The term ‘SF Movement studio limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 5 Ella Mews, London NW2 3NH. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
SF Movement Studio Ltd
5 Ella Mews, London, NW3 2NH, United Kingdom
Company registration number: 09994971